Tie or attach this festive Merry Christmas card to hostess gifts, a bottle of wine, homemade goodies or use as a personalized note this holiday season.
If you are in search of some new inspiration for your Christmas table this year, take a peak at these 5 DIY place card ideas (Source: Marthastewart.com); bows, peppermint candies, holly, paper leaves or a Christmas tree. Whether you choose a playful, traditional or modern design, these cute place card ideas will help pull your table design together.
If you are stumped this year about what to get your child’s teachers as a holiday gift, consider these inexpensive options:
1. Handmade Candy Cane Tree
2. Monogrammed Canvas Napkin Rings- landsend.com
3. Christmas Ornament
4. Reindeer Noses Candy- Fill a jar or bag with red candies (bubble gum, red hots, M&Ms) and tie with a gift tag
5. Starbucks gift card personalized with a tag reading "Thanks a Latte"
6. Cookbook- Tie a wooden spoon or holiday cookie cutter on top for an added touch
7. Donate something to their classroom in your child's name- art supplies, books
8. Redbox movie night- Fill a popcorn bucket full of your teacher's favorite goodies and add a coupon for a Redbox rental
9. Tea- Tie a simple tag to a bundle of individual tea packages reading "Thanks for Being a Tea-riffic Teacher"
10. Monogrammed Crayon Picture (see picture)
11. Poinsettia with a gift tag reading "Thanks for helping me grow this Fall"; you could attach the same tag to a bundle of seed packets or fresh herb plants
12. Fill a bag or jar full of Hershey's kisses and attach a tag that reads "Merry Kiss-Mas" From......
13. Beauty Gift- Nail polish and file with a tag reading "I File you under 'A' for Awesome"
14. Homemade cookies or bars stacked on top of a peppermint candy tray; wrap in cellophane and tie a gift tag with festive ribbon (See our Make it Monday Blog Post for instructions on how to make the tray)
15. Personalized "From the Kitchen Of" gift tag stickers