Popcorn and the Oscars….yes, please!
Whether you are hosting an Oscar’s party for friends and family, or for yourself.....what better way to celebrate than with a variety of festive popcorn options!?
What you’ll need:
· A cute “Popcorn Bar” sign…consider using a traditional wooden framed chalkboard
· Cute popcorn topping containers! Here are two of my favorite options:
o Cupcake wrappers (love the Simply Baked brand)
o Paper cones (be sure to add our FREE bowtie download as an accent to your paper snack cones)
o Our FREE printable popcorn box!! (Download the template below)
· Small serving spoons for each topping option
· Food labels so guests can easily identify available options
· Our Oscar’s popcorn boxes for guests to create-their-own blend
· Napkins, water and definitely cocktails!
At a minimum, you will want to offer three varieties of popcorn; plain, seasoned and flavored.
For the flavored popcorn options, consider the following:
In addition to the three basic popcorn varietals, offer several topping choices to spice up the plain option. Consider melted butter, a selection of salts (i.e. sea salt, truffle salt, black sea salt), powdered cheeses, and popular movie theater candies (i.e. M&Ms, peanut butter cups, gummy bears).