1. Fall Wreath Simply wrap any size wreath (located in the floral section of most craft stores) with black tape or Duck Tape. Glue candy corn in a circular pattern and allow to dry. Adorn with your favorite ribbon.
2. Custom Candle Fill the bottom of any vase or clear glass container with candy corn and set a candle on top.
3. Favors Create Kiddo Friendly Class Favors- aka "Turkey Toes" Simply fill your favorite treat bag or container with candy corn and tie the Turkey Toes for You tag on with ribbon.
4. Create your own trail mix
Add in 2 cups of your favorite cereals (Cheerios/Chex Mix/Golden Grahams), 1 cup of white chocolate covered pretzels, 1 cup mixed dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots), 1/2 cup chocolate covered candies or semi-sweet chocolate chips and banana chips...or really anything you have lying around in your pantry.
5. Turkey Inspired Pops For the truly crafty, these adorable turkey pops can be made for friends and family during the Thanksgiving holiday.